Harper may is working alongside one of the world's most reputable restaurant companies in England that boasts a turnover in excess of £50 million. The Senior Finance Business Partner will be based near Bank Station and have access to a market leading salary package along with state of the art office facilities. My client is aiming to create a global presence over the next few years and wants a dynamic individual to come into the company and be part of this expansion. Experience with bonded warehouses and used to dealing with large amounts of stock is necessary.
- Work in partnership with the senior management team to drive delivery of the group strategy through the financial governance of all operational activities.
- Lead the annual budget and regular forecasting process for revenue streams
- Assist in the development of high performing Finance teams to enhance the financial support and guidance provided to senior Management stakeholders.
- Taking ownership for critically appraising the performance, identify the key drivers and lead actions to improve performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified -ACA Preferred
- Private Equity Experience
- Experience working with senior management with the ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Must be analytically focused.
- Experience in the industry