Harper May is working with an instantly recognisable peer to peer lending company, which operates at the forefront of this unique and dynamic industry. The company is already an industry leader however it is looking to majorly mix things up and change the industry for the better. This company is a major player within this competitive market, holding a significant market share and fending off the fierce international competition giving them the security to change the industry for good. Given the planned change the company is looking for a new Finance Analyst to joint their team at their head office reporting directly to the CFO. The role will focus on modeling, investing, and scenario analysis. A detail focused individual with a banking or investment flair would be the ideal candidate for the role.
- Fund management and investment
- Lead the annual budget and regular forecasting process for revenue streams
- Scenario analysis
- Create technical models
- Aid senior management in model analysis
- Taking ownership for critically appraising the performance, identify the key drivers and lead actions to improve performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified
- Experience working with senior management with the ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Must be extremely analytically focused.