Harper May is currently working with a world leader in the sale and trading of high end jewellery and gems. My client is internationally recognisable, operating in over 25 and has been a presence in the jewellery market for over 85 years. They are now looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their team in London to help streamline the financial process in order to add real value to the company. The ideal candidate will be ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified and have experience working in a luxury high end retail setting.
· Experience on managing people.
· Budget/forecast preparation experience.
· Strong business awareness and commercial acumen.
· Experience on presenting to Senior Management would be beneficial in this role.
· Experience on working with non-finance business areas.
· The ability to communicate clearly and effectively at multiple levels, verbally and in writing.
· Experience of managing projects and ad hoc tasks alongside regular tasks to strict deadlines.
· Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent.
Skills / Knowledge
· Excellent IT Skills including advanced Excel skills (Pivot, Vlookups etc), working experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Power Point.
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to show initiative particularly with large data sets.
· Ability to work both independently and as a team confidently.
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Enthusiastic, positive and proactive approach.
· Keen to take ownership of tasks and mentor less experienced members of the team.