One of the UK's largest Hospitality groups is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their growing finance team. The group and its attached brewery are well established and have been in operation now for well over 30 years.
The role sits within the FP&A team and would report directly into the FP&A Manager. Based in West London, this role would suit a dynamic individual with prior experience in multi site hospitality.
- Liaising with stakeholders over budget and forecast analysis
- Monthly P&L Analysis of multiple revenue streams
- Cost analysis of different products and stores
- Producing stock reports
- Variance analysis of KPIs and overall company performance
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Candidates must have 2-3 years experience is a similar position
- Qualified or completed a professional qualification such as: ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Accounting experience in the hospitality sector
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Confident user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel