My client is one of the UK's pre-eminent creative media brands whose magazines and television programmes have become part of the national zeitgeist in the last decade. After having made their name as a highly acquisitive publishing house, my client has began to branch out into other forms of media such as TV production which has seen them continue to expand both in terms of revenue and influence. Thanks to their impressive growth they are searching for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of arguably the UK's most exciting media company, and will involve business partnering across the entire Group in addition to undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical work with the Financial Controller.
- Business partnering with the Managing Directors of various divisions, including the events team, within the company.
- Working closely with the Financial Controller on regular ad-hoc analytical work in relation to exciting projects my client has green-lit over the next three years.
- Coordinating the production of monthly management account packs to the presented to the Board.
- Managing and mentoring a team of two.
- Assisting with the finance integration of acquisitions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Background in publishing, would be highly advantageous; alternatively a candidate from a media background would certainly be considered.
- University degree would be beneficial.
- Experience managing a team would stand a candidate in good stead.
- Confident public speaker at ease presenting regularly to the Board.