Harper May is currently working with a US listed cutting edge creative digital agency that produce some of the most ground breaking and boundary pushing services and products in the advertising industry. Originating in New York, my client has established office in countries all across the world, including their central London based hub. Not only do they boast a client list which features the likes of Adidas, Google and Ralph Lauren, they have also received numerous accolades for their sociable work culture. These awards include being listed in the top 25 best companies to work for in 2016, as well as being recognised as advertising agency of the year by a prestigious publication.
In order to maintain their steady growth, my client is looking for a Senior Client Accountant to join their central London based office.
- Acting as the main point of contact in finance for the globally renowned brands that my client works with on all their projects
- Identifying new opportunities to improve the financial performance of the business
- Full ownership of the client and project accounting process
- Overseeing a Junior Client Accountant and developing the team function
- SOX compliance
- Delivering financial information from the projects and feeding them back to the team in London and the US
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Experience working in a US listed company, or using US GAAP and SOX is essential
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to communicate financial information to non-finance people
- Positive and outgoing outlook, and willing to get involved with the companies many social events
- Educated to degree
- Background or keen interest in media highly desired