My client is a global property management company located in central London. This company has over 7 million squire feat of commercial space in the shape of shopping centers across the UK. Be a part of a company with over 35 years experience that will also keep you busy with over 180 client meetings a year. The company has also won a number of awards includingall stars retail property manager of the year.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Trial Balance Reporting, VAT Reporting and any other additional reports or requirements to clients, surveyors, and solicitors where appropriate.
- Be the main point of contact for the client for day to day queries on the portfolio.
- Full knowledge and accountability of your portfolios including client accounting reports and monitoring completeness of the tasks performed by accounts administrator.
- Ensure the smooth running of the portfolio including timely and accurate accounts reporting to clients, monitoring of funding, and completing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure KPI's for the portfolio are identified and resolved in a line with the procedure to ensure these are kept to a minimum.
Skills and Experience:
- Possession of a recognised accounting qualification.
- Previous experience of working with splitting expenditure across different cost centres/ schedules.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience of working within the property management sector.