My client is a global property management company located in central London. This company has a proven track record of success with more than 20 industry awards including large managing agent of the year. With over 55,000 properties and a service charge exceeding £200m this truly is one of the most exciting companies on the market to date. If you're looking to join one of the most prestigious property management companies in London, that offer a range of benefits including a training academy and private medical care this is a fantastic time to do so.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Trial Balance Reporting, VAT Reporting and any other additional reports or requirements to clients, surveyors, and solicitors where appropriate.
- Be the main point of contact for the client for day to day queries on the portfolio.
- Full knowledge and accountability of your portfolios including client accounting reports and monitoring completeness of the tasks performed by accounts administrator.
- Ensure the smooth running of the portfolio including timely and accurate accounts reporting to clients, monitoring of funding, and completing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure KPI's for the portfolio are identified and resolved in a line with the procedure to ensure these are kept to a minimum.
Skills and Experience:
- Possession of a recognised accounting qualification.
- Previous experience of working with splitting expenditure across different cost centres/ schedules.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience of working within the property management sector.