My client is a globally recognize property management. Over the last few years they have grown at an phenomenal rate developing and managing many prestigious landmarks and elegant building winning many industry awards along the way. They are looking for a senior client accountant for their office in central London.
- Producing bespoke reporting formats individually for clients, applying a good knowledge of Excel.
- Maintaining data by liaising regularly with property managers, clients and tenants.
- Being the main point of contact for the clients and tenants on the portfolio.
- Being familiar with all properties, client accounting reports, service charges and general administration processes for the portfolio.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the portfolio including a review of funding and database information.
- Preparing weekly funding requests for non-recoverable expenditure.
- Monitoring funds and ensuring appropriate funding is requested when required e.g. service charge shortfall.