Harper May is working with an industry leading technology company who are looking for a Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their London finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to establish themselves at a growing company. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and have 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Ensure daily cash postings and reconciliations are completed across all sites
- Monthly cash and trade debtors, balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with managing Accounts Receivable Ledger ensuring invoices to customers are raised, debts chased, received and allocated in a timely manner.
- Setting up new customer accounts, raising sales invoices and credit notes on weekly basis
- Assist in month end processes including preparing accruals and pre-payments.
- Accurate forecasting of weekly cash collection
- Assist in payment runs Preparation of Monthly F&B and other stock take reconciliation and posting Journals
- Other Ad-hoc assignments.
- Proven track record
- Team Player
- Experience in a tech business is required
- Excellent communication skills