A luxury retailer based in South West London are looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Clerk to work in a large Finance team. The company has seen their turnover double in the last 2 years and have been growing through acquiring clothing and luxury retailers. They are looking for someone outgoing, personable and easy going.
- Month end - Stock Prepayments, SIT and GRNI accruals, Expense accruals.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Petty cash and Credit cards including chasing, coding and accruing.
- Weekly Payment run and ad hoc payments.
- Weekly purchase ledger checks - including Aged creditor report, debit balances report and unposted receipts in the warehouse.
- New Supplier set up checks.
- Resolving queries relating to stock invoices such as price differences and stock in transit.
- Supervising the work of two accounts payable clerks to ensure all stock and freight invoices are entered in a timely manner.
- Experience using SAGE 200 is essential
- High attention to detail
- Prior retail experience