Harper May is currently working with a rapidly expanding tech start up who are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their fantastic Central London based head office. My client has already raised in excess of $30 million since their inception only 5 years ago, and already boasts Deliveroo and Crowdcube as users of their services. These companies, as well the 1000 others who work with my client, use them due to their next-generation technology which is rivaled by no other company. Support has also come from specialist investors and advisors across a wide range of sectors.
A generous salary and a tremendous bonus package is on offer here, including equity in the company, making it an opportunity not to be missed for any talented accountant with a background in tech or start ups.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Full ownership of management and financial accounts
- Looking after the EU and US entities
- Assisting with the year-end audit
- Overseeing AP, AR and payroll
- Implementing new process' and procedures
- Qualified accountant - preferably ACA but also CIMA/ACCA
- Previous experience working with a tech firm or start up highly desirable
- Educated to degree level
- Advanced excel skills
- Hardworking attitude and great attention to detail
- Fantastic communication abilities