My client is an industry award winning construction contractor, specialising in Construction, Rail and Aviation, whose consistent growth has seen them become a leading name in the industry. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team in South/ West London, the ideal candidate will have experience working in the construction or real-estate sectors.
- Responsible for the accounting operations of the company
- Communicate routinely with Project Managers on a variety of job related topics including bonding, insurance and contract agreements.
- Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
- Preparation of all monthly financial reports
- Provide reporting and budgeting as required by Senior Management.
- Manage company and project cash flow
- Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
- Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
- Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience within construction desirable
- Degree educated
- Proven managerial experience