My client is a leading contractor that provides luxury refurbishments to both the public and private sector throughout London. Due to a continuation of growth they are now looking for a dynamic and fast paced Purchase Ledger Manager to join their Finance team. Just south of Charing Cross station, this is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to progress within finance.
- Oversee and manage Accounts Payable team.
- Continuous improvement of processes and systems- potential implementation.
- Ensure that creditor's reconciliations are performed as per monthly requirements and a follow up is done on outstanding items.
- Maintain existing relationships with third parties.
- Responsible for cash flow forecasting.
- Oversee month end and ensure accuracy of information and reporting.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve issues.
- Ensure all bank accounts are posted and reconciled for month end.
- At least 2 years experience as a Purchase Ledger or Accounts Payable