My client is a developer and operator of luxury care homes and retirement living schemes occupying prime locations around the UK. The group is looking for a Project Management Accountant to work with the Head of Finance to provide accurate and timely project cost reporting. The ideal candidate must be able to commute to West London
- Manage multiple construction development projects
- Prepare and maintain development cost tracker for each Project
- Prepare bank reconciliations for Projects and manage supplier payments
- Preparation of VAT registration documents and VAT returns
- Ensure invoices are coded against the correct projects and input Vat reclaimed
- Prepare regular reports for each project, reconciling spend against budget
- Set up new bank accounts and arrange drawdown requests for bank funded Projects.
- Liaise with the Development Team and Project Managers
- Assistance with Audit work.
- Any other work as might be required within the Finance Department
The ideal candidate should:
- be a qualified accountant or be part-qualified with experience
- have the ability to manage workload, complete tasks within deadlines with good attention to detail
- leadership skills and ability to work with limited supervision.
- good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts would be useful but is not essential