Harper May is currently working with a bespoke property developer based in Mayfair. My client has recently worked on some of Central London's best known properties and public spaces, making a name for themselves as one of the capital's leading real estate developers. As a result of their recent success, they are searching for a Property Accountant to join their team. The role will involve working on multiple exciting projects simultaneously and is a tremendous opportunity to be a key part of one of London's fasting growing interior design and property management firms.
- Personally managing up to 8-10 projects at any given time, allowing a candidate to broaden their responsibilities and provides them with terrific experience for future roles.
- Full ownership of all project reporting, giving a candidate the opportunity to play a major role in the day-to-day running of the company.
- Business partnering with stakeholders.
- Undertaking various ad-hoc analytical duties with the Finance Director, including the budgeting for future developments.
- Managing all day-to-day project needs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA part or fully qualified.
- University degree would be extremely beneficial.
- Experience in property, construction or the architectural sectors is a necessity.
- Ambitious individual who aims to progress rapidly through the company.
- Background in a similar role would be highly advantageous.