My client is a globally recognised consulting firm providing strategic consulting, operational and technical expertise to the utilities and energy sector. Their clientele ranges from major oil and chemical companies and have won international industry awards. Their team is rapidly expanding and they are looking for a project accountant for their city centre London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Setting up new projectswith correct information
- Obtaining bid and performance bonds for projects
- Review and adjust revenue recognised on accounting system to ensure revenue is reported accurately
- Prepare month-end intercompanyinvoices for posting
Applying candidates must have.
- AAT, ACCAor CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills and oracle fusion experience
- Strong projectmanagement and organisation skills