Harper May is working with an global leading technology company. The company has well established relationships in more than 100 countries worldwide. As a business they massively value the highest standard of service, responsibility and integrity by their staff. As they continue to see growth, they are looking to add a hard working and dynamic Pricing Manager to their team, which is over 10,000+ strong. Based in Heathrow, this is an amazing opportunity for an individual who is looking for an opportunity with outstanding progression and growth.
- Provide guidance to sales and support organizations with regards to the best commercial approach to a specific customer deal / renewal
- Owning full life cycle of small projects
- Build financial models for new product unit economics as well as custom client-specific commercials
- Work with US and APAC Finance teams to ensure a global pricing strategy is defined and implemented consistently throughout geographies
- Help drive profitability through the provision of quality management information and commercial advice
- Constantly improve pricing tools & processes and train sales and support organisations on these
- Bachelors in Business Administration/Finance/Economics
- Masters degree or 1-2 years of relevant working experience highly desirable
- Self-starter that takes ownership of issues and drives them toward a conclusion
- Able to succeed in a fast, high-growth and fairly unstructured work environment
- Ability to dig into details as well as analyse data from a high level view
- Advanced Excel skills Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal/networking skills. Team player with an open and internal customer focused approach.