Harper May is working with an global leading gaming company. The company has well established relationships in more than 100 countries worldwide. Their goal is to bring the highest quality of interactive gaming and lottery machines to all of their clients. As a business they massively value the highest standard of service, responsibility and integrity by their staff. As they continue to see growth, they are looking to add a hard working and dynamic Pricing Analyst to their team, which is over 10,000+ strong. Based in the heart of the City, this is an amazing opportunity for an individual who is looking for an opportunity with outstanding progression and growth.
- Provides expertise and analysis for the structuring of deals that achieve profitability targets, as well as customer goals
- Ensures and facilitates adherence to existing policies, supporting continuous improvement to analytical approaches and business practices
- Facilitates communication with appropriate business partners regarding relevant aspects of a deal
- Strategic business partner and trusted advisor to Sales teams
- Responsible for identifying deal risks and opportunities, identifying key business terms
- Responsible for facilitating the adherence to established corporate standards, policies, best practices and operating parameters around deal analysis, discounting and governance
- Facilitates internal approvals and ensures compliance with relevant operational and deal approval policies
- Function as central resource/experts for deal analyses for Sales and Product Management
- Performs analysis of non-standard and large complex deals including discounting, deal structure, business terms and identification of potential risks and/or opportunities that can affect performance, growth and strategic positioning.
- Pricing Analyst experience essential
- Strong sociable skills with an outgoing personality.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment whilst still delivering high quality results.