My client is an Asset Management Investment Capital Management firm based in Surrey, UK.
They have an AUM of over 1Billion and are a subsidiary of the New York based Client.
They are looking for a well educated and well experienced Portfolio analyst to join their rapidly growing team.
- Liaise with Investment Analysts, Investment Managers, Portfolio Managers, Legal, Operations and Investee Company Management / Directors to ensure that continued investment performance is monitored and remains in line with terms stipulated during credit underwriting and legal documentation;
- Assist with adhoc financial modelling and/or analysis of Borrower Companies where borrowers request changes to the terms of their facilities or wish to make pre-payments;
- Assisting with the asset management of current and future portfolio investments, including but not limited to, financial analysis, portfolio performance monitoring, portfolio valuations, developing financial models;
- Liaise with fund administrators on loan and NAV administration; and
- Assist Investment Analysts in their analysis of potential investment opportunities.
Education & Experience
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA);
- Experience in Audit/Accounting across a broad range of industries;
- 1+ year post-qualification experience in a Bank, Corporate Finance Advisory or Credit/PE/Hedge Fund preferable;
- Experience with Loans/Leases/Fixed Income investments desirable;
- Strong data management and financial modelling skills together with a high degree of proficiency in using MS Excel;
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship or restriction.
Skills & Attributes
- Ability to understand, analyse and present diverse commercial and financial information;
- Ability to investigate queries and exceptions;
- Excellent problem-solving capability;
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing priorities within deadlines;
- Willing to assume responsibility and take ownership of assigned tasks;
- Highly motivated & enthusiastic;
- Ability to work confidently both independently and as part of a team;
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
- Self-starter with solid project management and organisation skills.