My client is a global property management company located in central London who are looking to take on a portfoilo accountant. A company will 35 years of experience in the property market focusing on highend luxary apartments based on the thames with fantastic views across the river. They own 75,000 property across the UK and have offices across the USA Canada and Europe.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Trial Balance Reporting, VAT Reporting and any other additional reports or requirements to clients, surveyors, and solicitors where appropriate.
- Be the main point of contact for the client for day to day queries on the portfolio.
- Full knowledge and accountability of your portfolios including client accounting reports and monitoring completeness of the tasks performed by accounts administrator.
- Ensure the smooth running of the portfolio including timely and accurate accounts reporting to clients, monitoring of funding, and completing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure KPI's for the portfolio are identified and resolved in a line with the procedure to ensure these are kept to a minimum.
Skills and Experience:
- Possession of a recognised accounting qualification.
- Previous experience of working with splitting expenditure across different cost centres/ schedules.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience of working within the property management sector.