I'm currently working with one of the UK's leading recycling companies based in East London to recruit for a Temp-to-Perm Payroll Administrator to join their team.
This is a new role which has been created due to company growth and a need to have a member of staff with sole payroll focus rather than part of HR staff duties.
The Payroll Administrator will sit with the HR team and will involve:
- Processing one monthly payroll of approximately 350 staff
- Deal with end to end payroll
- Manual calculations
- Deal with staff payroll queries
- Enter details onto the Earnie system.
For this role, we are looking for a candidate with:
- At least 6 months experience running end to end payroll
- Competent with manual calculations
- Requires minimum supervision
- One week or less notice period, preferably immediately available
This is a great role for a junior payroll candidate to join a company and be able to take ownership of the whole payroll and gain confidence.