Harper May is seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their Clients well established team in the West End of London. My client is one of the biggest property consultancies in the UK, with 600 Offices Globally. Due to such tremendous growth in the business they are now looking for an Overseas Finance Business Partner. The successful Candidate will have experience in Property Consultancy or the Property sector.
- Loading of overseas results, budgets and forecasts into the UK management accounts reporting system
- Developing the format and content of overseas reporting to match the needs of the Group Executive Board and Regional Heads, including the integration of the results of associate (franchise) businesses
- Calculating and invoicing (via the UK accounts department) management charges and license fees and other cost recoveries to relevant overseas businesses
- Tracking and progress-chasing dividends and other remittances from overseas businesses
- Tracking and analyzing referral business and income between members of the Group
- Assisting the Head of Europe with the preparation and implementation of the regional three year plan, driving the business objectives and overseeing some operational aspects of business support.
- Monthly meetings with the Heads of Europe and Africa to discuss the financial performance of the overseas businesses, reviewing and/or preparing WIP reports, P&L and cashflow forecasts and assessing likely returns to the UK
- Assisting the Overseas Finance Partner with other ad-hoc modeling and reporting - e.g. intercompany cost allocations and cost sharing initiatives, business and/or share valuations - and due diligence on new office openings and acquisitions
- Close collaboration with Senior Management in the business
- ACA or CIMA Qualified is Essential
- Degree from top 20 UK University
- Strong Excel Skills and SAP
- Strong Communications and Negotiations Skills
- Strong Reporting and Management Accounts experience.
- Experience working for Property Consultancy would be ideal