An extremely entrepreneurial and fast growing fintech business are currently looking an Operations Director. The role is an excellent position for someone that is looking for a high growth business and entrepreneurial environment.
- Being involved in strategy for the business implementing
- Monitoring subjects and volume of complaints to identify trends and formulating solutions to address the issue or more efficiently manage resolution process.
- Preparation of reports relating to customer complaint levels to update business of trends in complaints and customer satisfaction
- Keeping an inventory of customer complaints in order to review them and improve the standards of the company
- Regular meetings feeding into product development team with proposals on how we can better serve our customers through product changes.
- Supervision of customer service function to ensure timely and accurate responses.
- Arranging requisite workshops and training where we need to improve quality of customer response.
- This is a senior role in the business, we are expecting the successful applicant to take ownership of both overall customer satisfaction and individual complaints
Skills and Specifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Agile thinker who can adapt proposals and outcome to customer needs instantly while in discussion
- Understanding of the importance of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles
- Creative problem solver
- Organised and meticulous
- Able to empathise with customers in difficult conversations always seeking a outcome.
- Ability to work under stress - customers can be difficult, caseload is unpredictable and proposed resolutions may clash with business interest
- Must have a genuine concern for customer outcomes and dedication to find a fair resolution.