Our client is a rapidly growing interior design firm who are now looking for a Managing Director to run their UK operations. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business at an exciting time as they look to capitalise on their successes.
- Take ownership of the business and focus on financial management with full P&L management of the subscriber division.
- Build effective teams and manage the overall recruitment strategy relating to IT, Marketing, Design projects and Sales.
- Create a robust sales strategy for international expansions, covering UK and Europe.
- Implement business development initiatives to coincide with our expansion plans through 2021.
- Coordinate the M&A activity in collaboration with our financial backers and partners.
- Manage the business with a hands-on approach, reporting to the board on a regular basis.
- Attract talent to our business, with particular emphasis on finance professionals, sales professionals and marketing support.
- Lead and manage our suppliers, situated in multiple teams across the globe.
- Develop a sales pipeline, channel sales and strategic global sales initiatives.
- Be driven, passionate, professional and results-orientated - we want you to be ambitious
- At least 10 years of experience within Interior Design/Office Fit Outs with management experience.
- Clear track record - Such as understanding strategic planning, business plans, working with marketing and business development teams, financials, staffing and development/training.
- Must be an excellent communicator, clear and concise.