My client is a leading television and radio production company whose consistent growth over the past decade has seen them become perhaps the leading name in the industry. They own the rights to some of terrestrial television's most watched programmes in addition to operating several of the UK's most commercially successful radio stations and are in the process of opening up their own record label; in short, it's an incredibly exciting time for my client. Thanks to their ongoing expansion, they are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the UK's leading media companies in a role that promises further great opportunities for progression in the coming years.
- Leading the monthly production of management account packs to be presented to the Board.
- Business partnering with senior management figures in various departments across the Group.
- Providing variance analysis and commentary for the monthly packs.
- Working closely with the Head of FP&A in more project based ad-hoc analytical duties.
- Challenging current processes to streamline procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA part or fully qualified.
- Background in music/events is highly desirable.
- Experience in the month end process would be advantageous.
- A genuine passion for music and television would stand a candidate in good stead.