Harper May is working with a well established global media business based in the city of London. Our client are one of the biggest media companies in the UK and have a strong global presence as well. They are seeking a Management accountant/Finance Business partner to join a rapidly growing team. This role will require working a few days in the City of London & a few days working in South West London.
The role is extremely commercially focused within hardworking team and will be responsible for providing financial support across the 7 group entities.
- Business partnering and analytical accounting support for department heads
- Preparing monthly management accounts for the wholesale and retail entities, including consolidation. Full ownership and reconciliation of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow statements and supporting schedules.
- Posting monthly journals including accruals.
- Monthly stock reconciliation.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for budget holders alongside the Financial Planning Analyst.
You will work closely and support the CEO of Motorsport Live and the Digital Media business units in their day to day financial needs helping them to deliver budget and KPI targets and to flag/analyse/help resolve any issues in achieving this in consultation with the Financial Controller and Finance Director.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Strong academics, educated to degree level
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- 2+ years industry experience working with stock