Harper May are currently working with a luxury retail company who are looking for an outstanding Commercial management Accountant to join the organization. The company are known worldwide for producing some of the world's most fashionable and luxury clothing and accessories lines. The garments my client creates can often be seen worn by some of the worlds most famous faces.
The successful candidate will have prior management accounts experirence along with a passion for retail. This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation with fantastic progression prospects.
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Managing one accounts assistant
- Making sure spending is in line with budgets
- Analysing the company's financial performance and making longer term forecasts
- Recommending ways of cutting costs
- Providing information for audits
- Working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA