Harper May is currently working with a boutique fashion accessory company, based in one of London's most exclusive postcodes. Their growth of 50% year-on-year has seen them rapidly evolve from a small startup to one of London's preeminent fashion brands, whose products are sold in the capital's most prestigious outlets. As a result of their tremendous success, they are searching for a Management Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be directly involved with the budgeting of their latest products; working closely with senior management figures to dictate the future direction of the company.
- Leading the budgeting process for future products, due to be released into the market from next year.
- Producing full management account packs and presenting them to the board.
- Having autonomy in the finance department, giving you the opportunity to build business plans to improve company-wide efficiency.
- Leading the day-to-day finance functions.
- Producing statutory accounts and VAT returns.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified.
- Having NetSuite experience would be extremely beneficial.
- University degree would be advantageous.
- Ability to work well autonomously.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.