Harper May is working with an internationally renowned clothing manufacturer, based in one of Central London's most glamorous locations. Their phenomenal 60% year-on-year growth is only matched by the worldwide fame they have achieved, thanks to a high profile celebrity pictured wearing their attire. As a result of this incredible expansion, they are currently searching for a Management Accountant to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the UK's most dynamic and prestigious companies.
- Working closely with the Finance Director to prepare monthly presentations and management packs.
- Training, developing and managing a Bookkeeper.
- Implementing a new system at year end.
- Producing management accounts, including accruals and prepayments.
- Ad hoc analysis.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified.
- University degree would be beneficial, but qualification via experience would also be looked upon favourably.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and perform well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated and extremely proactive.
- Exceptional motivational skills.