Harper May is currently working with an industry leading music company, whose client list includes some of the biggest names in music. Based in Central London, they are a multiple award winning label and producer and are amongst the most renowned names in the music business. Their portfolio of artists includes those regularly reaching the top of the charts, encompassing a wide variety of genres. Thanks to their continuing success, they are currently searching for a Management Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the UK's preeminent music companies and work in one of Central London's most picturesque locations.
- Producing full management account packs to be presented to the board.
- Leading the budgeting process for a number of my client's projects, starting before the end of the year.
- Liaising with my clients overseas offices in order to ensure all parties are working within their budgets.
- Involvement in wide-ranging ad-hoc projects.
- Working closely with the Finance Controller and Finance Director in allocating funds to artists for their future projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified or finalist.
- University degree may be beneficial.
- Background in a similar role in a media company is desirable.
- Ability to work calmly in a high-pressure environment.
- Ambitious individual who aims to progress quickly through the company.