Harper May is currently working with an internationally renowned sports equipment company whose offices are located in the City. Famous for the number of sports they specialise in, as well as the superstar athletes they sponsor, they are currently experiencing growth of 40% year-on-year and are looking to expand further. As a result, they are searching for a Senior Management Accountant to join their rapidly expanding team. The role will involve working closely with the R&D department and is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most recognizable brands.
- Assist the R&D department with the budgeting of future projects, due to be rolled out from 2018.
- Managing the supply of new products to retailer and partners.
- Quarterly VAT returns and P&Ls.
- Overseeing the production of full management account packs, and presenting them to the Head of Finance on a monthly basis.
- Liaising with the management of some of the world's most marketable sportsmen and women, in order to coordinate their official appearances in behalf of my client.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA fully qualified.
- University degree would be beneficial.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Has a highly analytical mind with superb numerical skills.