Harper May is currently with a leading global magazine distributor, who issue award winning publications to over 100 countries worldwide. My client is a joint venture between 3 of the biggest media and publishing companies in the UK, and works with these companies' publications in order to bring their content to the largest worldwide audience possible.
My client is looking for a Management Accountant to join their office based n the heart of central London in order to help the company continue to grow. With a fantastic salary and amazing study support package on offer, as well as multiple opportunities to progress within the media group, this is an opportunity now to be missed for any ambitious part qualified management accountant.
- Assisting in the preparation of full monthly management accounts
- Assisting in budgeting and forecasting and presenting these results to directors and shareholders
- Providing variance analysis on revenue and costs
- Preparation of full P&L month end results
- Submission of balance sheet reconciliations and quarterly financial statements to the parent media companies
- Management of the year-end audit process and helping produce statutory accounts
- Studying towards a ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification
- Educated to degree level
- 2+ years in a finance role
- Fantastic communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- A keen interest in the media and publishing industry