Management Accountant - Leisure Company
Harper May is working with one of the most innovative restaurant chains in the UK. With a drive to revolutionise the London restaurant scene, the company is looking for a management accountant who can work commercially with non finance professionals including Chefs and the Ops Director.
Key Duties for the Management Accountant:
- As Management Accountant you will be supporting the Commercial Director with KPI reporting
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting to the owners
- Assisting in developing and improving the Management Information Pack
- Assisting with monthly Management Accounts
- Cost/Margin and Profitability Analysis
- Provides input to the financial evaluation of business cases.
- Works with the business teams to produce fit for purpose budgets and reforecasts.
- Provides analysis as required to report, monitor and explain performance.
- Have been a previous Management Accountant
- Qualified Accountant
- Prior experience in the restaurant/hospitality industry
- Is a proactive self starter
- Is university educated
- Has been in a similar role previously
- Strong communicator
- Exceptional excel abilities
Lastly if you are looking for a Management Accountant role within Leisure this is a fantastic role for you.