Management Accountant - Tech Company
Harper May is currently working with an exciting Fast Track 100 Tech company who are growing rapidly after completing a large fundraising round. The company are looking for a Management Accountant
Key Responsibilities for the Management Accountant:
- As Management Accountant you will be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts, P&L and Balance Sheet
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting
- Budget variance commentary and process
- Supporting the month end and year-end processes.
- Reconciling fixed assets, payroll journals, accruals, prepayments, and reporting;
- Assistance with Project Accounting for multiple companies
- Preparing the yearly budget alongside business unit managers
- Reviewing balance sheets - ensuring clarity and accuracy of reconciliations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Been a previous Management Accountant
- Completing ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualifications
- Prior technology experience
- Educated to degree level.
Lastly, if you are looking for a Management Accountant role within Tech this is a fantastic role for you.