Management Accountant - Real Estate
Harper May is currently working with one of London's leading Estate agents who are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their friendly team. This is a great opportunity for someone with all round experience to confidently be the only sole Management Accountant in the organisation. Payroll experience is essential.
Job duties for the Management Accountant:
- As Management Accountant you will prepare monthly management accounts.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Control - Downloading creditors list from client account data and chasing late payments
- Commercial Finance - aiding Commercial Finance Managers on an ad hoc basis, working closely with them to ensure that the general ledger and profit/cash forecasts reflect the latest site position.
- Weekly reporting - provide reports and analysis used to inform the management team.
- Board Reporting - reviewing departmental performance and preparing a report for the Board of Directors on a monthly basis.
- Sales reporting - ensuring that sales revenue is appropriately recorded.
- Tax - Preparation/Review of VAT and CIS returns.
- Purchase Ledger - Posting invoices, and arranging payments runs
- Payroll - MOnthly payroll for 10 employees
- Been a previous Management Accountant
- Bookkeeping or accounting qualification preferable but qualified by experience will be considered
- Payroll experience is essential
- Good accounting software knowledge and experience
- Experienced Excel user and proficient in other MS Office products.
- Proactive and self-motivated with excellent system skills
- Team player
Lastly if you are looking for a Management Accountant role within Real Estate this is a fantastic role for you.