Management Accountant - FinTech
Harper May is currently working with one of the UK's leading fintech companies, based in Central London. Specialising in SaaS, my client works with some of the biggest companies in the UK and have become an industry leader in their field. As a result of their tremendous recent success, they are searching for a Management Accountant to join their ever-growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow personally and professionally with one of the country's most ambitious and dynamic fintech firms.
Key Responsibilities for the Management Accountant:
- As Management Accountant you will be responsible for business partnering/developing business partner relationships
- Monthly and quarterly reporting pack and control account reconciliations
- Management Accounts - budget variance commentary and process
- Owning the month end and year-end processes.
- Preparing the yearly budget alongside business unit managers
- Reviewing balance sheets - ensuring clarity and accuracy of reconciliations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Been a previous Management Accountant
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Prior technology experience
- Educated to degree level.
Lastly if you are looking for a Management Accountant role within fintech this is a fantastic role for you.