Management Accountant - Real Estate
Harper May is working with one of the largest UK property and real estate developer based in North West London. My client is one of the preeminent names in their sector, with various properties in their portfolio from across the UK. They are searching for a Management Accountant to join their Property Development team working on major JV contracts. This role has been earmarked for fast-track progression opportunities, making it perfect for an ambitious candidate keen to establish themselves within the property sector.
Key Responsibilities for the Management Accountant:
- As Management Accountant you will build trusted relationships with all key stakeholders (including heads of divisions, teams, CFO, head of finance and financial controller).
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly reforecast in conjunction with each head of department.
- Produce month end management accounts
- Provide each head of department with detailed cost plan and assist them with the management of that plan.
- Present financial information at relevant divisional board and team meetings.
- Regularly attend team meetings to gain an insight into operations/performance and offer financial guidance and advice
- Been a previous Management Accountant
- Chartered Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Ability to build strong and trusted relationships with business leaders.
- Experience of working in a fast moving and dynamic organisation.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise.
- Attention to detail.
- Significant relevant experience.
- Excellent IT skills both in using and understanding how systems work.
Lastly if you are looking for a Management Accountant role within real estate this is a fantastic role for you.