Harper May is currently working with an award winning travel agency, whose luxurious offices are situated in the City. Their tremendous growth in recent years has seen them expand into more than a dozen countries around the world, and is reflected in their record-breaking turnover of nearly £3b last year. Their expertise in all areas of the holiday experience, from flights to visas to tours and cruises has seen them become one of the UK's pre-eminent holiday agencies. Consequently, they are searching for a Management Accountant to assist as they continue to expand. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader whose future promises outstanding success in the years to come.
- Support Group and Central Finance and the wider Finance Department.
- Contribute to projects, as the company seeks to further increase their worldwide influence.
- Working with the Group Finance team to report in a timely and accurate manner the company's performance.
- Producing group level analysis of key business decisions.
- Reporting company performance to the board on a monthly basis.
- Develop and maintain internal controls.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA part of fully qualified.
- University degree would be beneficial.
- Enthusiastic and motivating leader.
- Superb presentation abilities.
- High level of numerical literacy.
- Ability to work calmly and methodically under pressure.