Harper May is currently working with a unique high street retailer whose size has doubled in the last year, and who are now looking to take their brand to the next level. Having been established 5 years ago as an accessories brand, my client has grown their product base to include phone-cases, jewelry, make up and sunglasses. With 2 stores already set up in the capital, and concessions set up in some of the most exclusive stores in the UK, including Liberty and Harrods, my client is looking to increase their product volume to the concessions stores, as well as open up their own establishments across the country.
To support these growth plans, a few additions to the finance team need to be made, one of which is a Management Accountant, with the plan for this position to morph into a Finance Manager within 6-12 months depending on the skills of the candidate. My client boasts beautiful offices in one of the most affluent areas of the capital, and a fantastic culture, including a friendly supportive team, and loads of activities outside of work.
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Assisting with the production of statutory accounts and the year-end audit
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Working closely with the Finance Director in regards to strategy and business plans
- VAT returns
- Overseeing an accounts assistant and working with them on transactional duties
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Previously experience of NetSuite highly beneficial
- Educated to degree level
- Positive and ambitious attitude
- Diligent approach to work