Harper May is currently working with a high end fashion designer based in the City of London seeking a Management Accountant. Please see the Management Accountant requirements below.
Key Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Follow and develop the finance processes, ensuring efficient process on all ledgers, and troubleshooting as appropriate,
- Sole responsibility for Debtors Ledger and timely credit control processes
- Sole responsibility for Creditors Ledger,
- Prepare and proceed with a payment run,
- Efficient Cash Flow management,
- Month end Journals,
- Fixed asset and depreciation, Prepayment and accruals,
- Bank Reconciliation, Balance Sheet reconciliation,
- PayPal and Stripe account reconciliation,
- Sole responsibility on Bookkeeping,
- Manage month end process to ensure timely and accurate management information is produced with appropriate commentary
- Responsible for accurate processing and filing of all HMRC submissions including VAT Return, P11d's,
- Responsible for payroll and managing payroll provider,
- Responsible for company statutory filings and maintenance of company records,
- Ensure efficient process for expense claims, petty cash, foreign exchange and credit card use,
- And any ad-hoc as required.
Desired Skills and Experience of the Finance Manager
- Excel, intermediate level,
- Sage 50 Cloud accounting,
- Zedonk, desire not essential,
- Qualified by experience or profession,
- Dedicated, hardworking and committed person.