Harper May is working with a multinational retailer, with offices in the City. This exciting industry leader has been a significant player in the grocery and merchandise sector for a number of years, and are aiming to become the nation's biggest within the next five years. Their tremendous growth is underpinned by a desire to accommodate all of their employees into their dynamic, highly motivated working environment. As a result, they are searching for a Management Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the world's preeminent retailers.
- Working closely with the Finance Director in preparing monthly management packs to present to the board.
- Representing the company at formal and informal functions.
- Preparing multi-site P&Ls, as well as quarterly VAT returns.
- Managing a team of three to prepare month and year-end reports.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Liaising with UK and US commercial teams.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA part or fully qualified.
- University degree would be beneficial.
- Confident public speaker with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work calmly up to major deadlines.
- High level of numerical literacy.
- Outstanding motivator.