Harper May is working with one of the most innovative restaurant chains in the UK. With a drive to revolutionise the London restaurant scene, the company is looking for a Management Accountant who can work commercially with non finance professionals including Chefs and the Ops Director. The head office is located in Croydon and has an eccentric interior design with a vibrant working environment. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with previous restaurant or hospitality experience.
- Supporting the Commercial Director with KPI reporting
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting to the owners
- Assisting in developing and improving the Management Information Pack
- Assisting with monthly Management Accounts
- Cost/Margin and Profitability Analysis
- Provides input to the financial evaluation of business cases.
- Works with the business teams to produce fit for purpose budgets and reforecasts.
- Provides analysis as required to report, monitor and explain performance.
- Fully Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Prior experience in the restaurant/hospitality industry
- Is a proactive self starter
- Is university educated
- Has been in a similar role previously
- Strong communicator
- Exceptional excel abilities