Harper May is working with one of the most innovative restaurant chains in the UK. With a drive to revolutionise the London restaurant scene, the company is looking for someone who can work commercially with non finance professionals including Chefs and the Ops Director. The head office is located in the heart of Central London and has an eccentric interior design with a vibrant working environment. The successful candidate will be part qualified with previous restaurant or hospitality experience.
- Supporting the Commercial Director with KPI reporting
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting to the owners
- Assisting in developing and improving the Management Information Pack
- Assisting with monthly Management Accounts
- Cost/Margin and Profitability Analysis
- Provides input to the financial evaluation of business cases.
- Works with the business teams to produce fit for purpose budgets and reforecasts.
- Provides analysis as required to report, monitor and explain performance.
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Prior experience in the restaurant/hospitality industry
- Is a proactive self starter
- Is university educated
- Has been in a similar role previously
- Strong communicator
- Exceptional excel abilities