Harper May has a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a prestigious theatre company based in East London. My client has seen a rapid growth with their turnover over the last 2 years and have plans to expand the company further. The company requires somebody to work closely with senior management with strong analytical skills to help sustain growth and increase revenue.
- Working in a large Finance Team, reporting directly to the Finance Controller
- Managing targets and goals within the Finance Team
- Supervising other staff members
- Approving invoices escalated from Accounts Payable
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Business Partnering with senior stakeholders
- Development of controls and processes
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- Experience in the theatre industry would be beneficial
- Management Reporting experience
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.