Harper May are currently working with one of the world's largest TV Production Groups globally. Their TV shows range across the lifestyle sector and are some of the most well known and most watched TV shows. The business has been expanding rapidly, with more shows and acquiring new brands in the industry. The business are looking for a Management Accountant to work across their productions and assist with the Group accounts.
- Production of company P&L
- Budget preparation.
- Manage Assistant Production Accountants.
- Ensure cost managers are reconciled monthly.
- Authorise invoices for payment run.
- Raise invoices to channels as per payment schedule.
- Manage relationship between outsourced payroll company and review fortnightly payroll.
- Prepare monthly internal cost reports and flag material variances to FD.
- Cost reports to channels as required.
- Ensure that the purchase ledger is kept up to date and costs are posted to the correct projects.
- Assist the FD in month end reporting.
- Journal cost to the correct project.
- Ad hoc reporting as required by FD or Head of Production.
- University Degree
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualification
- Good Communicator