Harper May is currently working with a leading restaurant group based in West London. This company has experienced rapid growth in recent years, experiencing massive increases in their turnover. The company work alongside globally recognisable, exclusive, brands. Alongside this, the company has recieved significant industry recognition, winning numerous prestigious awards. As the company continues its rapid growth, they are looking for Management Accountant in their head office.
The duties of the role include:
- Producing annual, monthly and adhoc financial reports for their hotels nationwide.
- Liasing and building strong working relationships with external industry partners.
- Managing and working with accounting departments of their hotels nationwide.
- Aiding with strategic planning and budgeting for the company.
- Validating budgetary assets, and providing forecasts.
- Assiting managing the general company ledger.
Applying candidates must have:
- ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualifications
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills.
- Experience working within a fast paced enviroment and continuing to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional computing skills and understanding of various accounting systems.
- Previous experience within the hospitality/restaurant industry is preferred.