One of the UK's premier Private members' clubs is now looking for a Management Accountant to join the team based in South West London. With a number of sites throughout the UK already, the group seeks a dynamic finance leader with a proven track record in leading and improving luxury hospitality businesses. The successful candidate will be part qualified with a background in restaurants/hospitality/private member club.
- Supporting the Commercial Director with KPI reporting
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting to the owners
- Assisting in developing and improving the Management Information Pack
- Assisting with monthly Management Accounts
- Cost/Margin and Profitability Analysis
- Provides input to the financial evaluation of business cases.
- Works with the business teams to produce fit for purpose budgets and reforecasts.
- Provides analysis as required to report, monitor and explain performance.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified
- Educated to degree level
- Must have experience in the restaurant/hospitality/Private Members Club industry