My client is a rapidly growing, market leading pharmaceutical company. They have established themselves across the globe with a wide range of clients. They currently have offices in the UK and are looking to expand their influence even further. They are currently looking for a management accountant to join their West London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Ensure timely and accurate month end across the group.
- Production of management accounts packs
- Assist with budget and forecasting and re-forecasting
- Management of inter-company transactions and reconciliations
- Lead thepreparation for end of year audit
Applying candidates must have.
- ACCA, CIMA finalist.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Significant experience dealing with multi currencies