Harper May is currently working with a leading Healthcare Company based in Central London. Having achieved a reputation for providing a level of service that is second to none, the group now looks to expand and is seeking a talented Management Accountant to join their finance team. The successful candidate will be newly qualified with healthcare experience.
- Accruals and prepayments
- Preparing monthly management accounts and reviewing weekly KPIs
- Budgeting and forecasting
- P and L's and Variance analysis
- Researching, developing, implementing and maintaining Fixed Assets Register
- Balance sheet reconciliations at period ends
- Proactive accounting support to overseas teams
- Involvement in weekly cash flow forecasting and euro procurement forecasting
- Involvement in development of new suite of reporting for analytical and commercial use
- Quarterly VAT return submission and reconciliation
- Newly Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Advanced Excel skills and experience Forecasting & Budgeting.
- Accounting software experience and Excel proficiency (pivot tables, v-lookups)
- Social, approachable, professional with the ability to build trusting relationships with both finance and non-finance colleagues